Tuesday, January 12, 2010

dig in

I have talked to quite a few people over the past year that are struggling to know or 'feel' God. And it never fails, if I ask if they are in the Word, 95 % of the time is always because they are not intentionally spending time with the Living Word.

Even at my Bible study last night, I had a great time with my girls talking about getting in His Word and memorizing His Word. It is such a challenge to me to NOT be mediocre!


GET IN THE WORD! Pursue Christ.

I was challenged to stop making excuses for doing so much of everything else, to stop making new idols everyday, and to hunker myself in His Word. Nothing else will satisfy me like He does; NOTHING else. I worry, I plan, I think and think and think but it does nothing.

Nothing else will satisfy you like Christ will. He is my Righteousness and my Rock.

"And he said to them, 'Where is your faith?'" ~Luke 8:25a~

No comments: