Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy -Random



This is the Hanchey family miuns their adorable little 1 1/2 yr old girl. They treated Drew and I to an overnight trip to Kalahari, a HUGE indoor waterpark! It was amazing!! The hotel room had a Master Bedroom and a really nice living room area with a fireplace; full kitchen, everything!! It was Emma's 6th birthday and we got to celebrate with her!!!! Dan & Michelle are great and we are so excited to be adopted Aunt Ashley and Uncle Drew, aka known as Miss Ashley and Mr Drew. They are too cute! Emma was over last week and she wanted to get a marble out of my ear, her magic-trick. She stuck her little pinky finger in my ear as far as it would go, which was a little painful, and claimed to have found... a marble. Maybe that was what was making me so off-balance the past month. :)
We drove to Toledo Valentine's Weekend and saw my parents and Nick. We only get to go for about 24 hours because we leave right after I get off work and stay as late as we can Saturday night so Drew can lead music at church on Sunday morning. It never feels like we get to be there long enough. My mom feeds us like there are 10 coming instead of just Drew and I.

Celebrating our 4th Valentine's Day together!! FOUR YEARS!! We started dating in Winter of 2005. We celebrated by going to Chipolte and Handels Ice Cream. Drew bought me cute shoes and roses. He is such a great gift-giver!




No comments: