Saturday, September 20, 2008

i heart fall






i really love fall.
So I asked myself, why do you like fall so much? And here are the top 5 reasons:
1. Feeling cozy
2. Football and all kinds of parties w/ bonfires
3. Picking pumpkins and apples
4. wearing hooded sweatshirts and jeans
5. The colors
extra: Christmas is coming!!

I still remember being a kid and going to school w/ all my new supplies and coming home to ride my bike until 9:00 at night. Then on the weekends, my dad, brother, and I would watch the K.C. Chiefs. Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again. Then I see a bus drive by and think, maybe I should be a bus driver because a. I love kiddos, and b. i love school life and hours. But then I think about how I cut off the corners in our '91 Camry and cannot possibly imagine myself driving something 4 times as long!

FALL IS MY FAVORITE SEASON!!!!!!!

The pictures:
1. The tennies I got with my bday money. I love to run and getting new shoes is always exciting!
2. The towels are fall-like and we got them today.
3. We got some new blue pillows for our couch to match the walls.
4. Robeks is a JambaJuice for Ohioans; LOVE it
5. This candles smells wonderful!!!



1 comment:

Taylor & Kirra said...

yeah! fall is here! t and i are going to a fall festival tonight in lincoln park! wish you guys were here! :) i love the update ash, thanks for posting pics! your place is so cute!!