Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Time

I am getting so excited but cannot believe that Christmas will be next week!
I still have some shopping to do. Next year I would rather people donate
goats, sheep, or school supplies in my name than have to run around to
find me a present that I don't really need.

Seriously, the more I think about it, the more I am convinced that the presents
do not make the day. I love being with family, eating great meals, and keeping Christ
the central focus and reason for all of this!

What I am excited for this Christmas:

1. being w/ both families (1 on Eve and 1 on the day)
2. seeing my sister after a whole year (but VERY sad that
I won't get to see Linds for Christmas :( )
3. meeting Roger, Jess's bf, for the first time
4. making my new Caramel Sticky Buns that will be a Belden tradition
5. sleeping under the Christmas tree w/ my husband on Christmas Eve

Drew and I get to drive to Perrysburg, OH where my parents are
for the night of the 23rd until early Christmas morning. Then all of
Christmas day we'll be with Drew's family.
Then the day after I have to work, I need prayer about that.

Merry Christmas one and all if I don't get back on here before!!!



No comments: